The Jenivere is a large merchant ship, a Wyvern-class vessel commonly used by the Inner Sea nations for trade, exploration, and even war, valued for its combination of seaworthiness and capacity for carrying numerous passengers. Wyvern-class ships have made the dangerous journey to Azlant, Arcadia, and even around the southern tip of Garund, but the Jenivere and her crew run less perilous voyages. For the past several years, Captain Alizandru Kovack has made the western run between Magnimar to the north and Eleder to the south and then back with few complications, despite the fact that his route carries him through waters controlled by the piratical Free Captains of the Shackles, brushes with the eternal winds of the Eye of Abendego, and into periodic conflicts with the Nidalese navy. Although Captain Kovack’s crew appreciate this record, the baseless fear that the Jenivere has robbed luck’s coffers one too many times lies heavy on the hearts of many.
The Sargavan merchant vessel Jenivere is one of many that make the yearly voyage along the western coasts of Avistan and northern Garund. Its trade route runs from the Sargavan capital city of Eleder all the way up to Magnimar in Varisia, and then back south again. The trip is 3,400 miles long and takes just over a hundred days one way. Yet despite its length and sometimes dangerous peril, it is also a trip filled with opportunity for profit. The Jenivere’s ports of call include (from north to south) Magnimar, Kintargo, Pezzack, Corentyn, Ilizmagorti, Ollo, Quent, Port Peril, Bloodcove, Senghor, and finally Eleder:
Port of Call (Days in Port)
- Magnimar, Varisia (Departed)
- Kintargo, Cheliax (2)
- Pezzack, Cheliax (3)
- Corentyn, Cheliax (7)
- Ilizmagorti, Mediogalti Island (2)
- Ollo, The Shackles (7)
- Quent, The Shackles (2)
- Port Peril, The Shackles (3)
- Bloodcove, Mwangi Expanse (4)
- Senghor, Mwangi Expanse (3)
- Eleder, Mwangi Expanse (Destination)
Days at Sea 71
Total Journey 104
Sequence of PC’s boarding the ship:
- Jocque Tarr is a crewman, he has been on the ship since it left the southlands.
- Ludwig Von Vigh boarded in Magnimar. He brought on a crate with a live animal.
- Gelik Aberwhinge boarded in Magnimar in something of a rush at the last second.
- boarded in Pezzack. She boarded with a heavy locked chest as cargo.
- Drasheen Rettig boarded in Corentyn. She had a manacled prisoner in tow (Jask Derindi).
- Mastuuk Venso and Zelshee Venso boarded in Corentyn. They had a LOT of luggage.
- Sasha Neva boarded in Ilizmagorti. She was alone and sullen.
- Aerys Mavato boarded in Port Peril. She beat up a sailor who made a pass at her the same day.
- Ishirou boarded in Bloodcove. He seemed excited to be making the journey.